Monday, March 5, 2012

Much Excitement!




There was a lot going on this weekend! I did get some
quilting done. I finished the February and March blocks for my Wonky Bee. I felt very productive there now that I am finally all caught up.

February
March

I also worked on my hubby's quilt that I am making him...in the final stages of the machine quilting then only the binding left! He has been so patient with me as it is taking much longer than anticipated!

Then on Saturday there was a carnival at the school I work at, the first one for as long as any of us can remember...So needless to say the kids were very excited!

When Sunday rolled around I was exhausted but I pulled myself out of bed to get to church and I was very glad I did, it was a great sermon about studying the Word and prayer. Ran some errands with hubby and I even managed to get quite a bit of cleaning done on Sunday as well. All in all a very FULL weekend! Now I need another one to make up for it! :) Unfortunately, I will have to wait a few more days....

1 comment:

  1. Your Blocks look Great! I will Let Jodi know your are mailing them soon... and your HOUSE IS awesome! Wait till Bea sees it! She'll love it! Your husbands quilt is a very handsome quilt..I am sure he will love it all the more knowing how hard you have worked on it!

    ReplyDelete